Nowadays it is most search item on the internet. Everyone wants their skin that they dream of, are you one of them? So this article is for you. Today I am going to share you the idea of how to get fair skin in minimal time. Read this full article and implement them to get the best result. And do remember, things take time to change so be patient. It will definitely work
Note: These methods don’t have side effects as it is natural methods.
These methods are the best and easiest way to get Fair skin in less time
1.Lemon and Aloe Vera for Instant Fair Skin: One of the easiest and simplest way to get a white glow on your face is by rubbing aloe vera-lemon ice cubes. To prepare, just dissolve 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1/2 squeezed lemon juice to a half cup of water, pour into the ice-cube tray and freeze. Daily in the morning, massage this ice-cube for 2 minutes. Repeat every day for best results. This boost blood circulation in the face leaves skin fairer, amazingly refreshed and glossy.
2.Tomato Juice as Lightening Cleanser: Mash half-ripe tomato pulp, mix a tsp of baking soda and a tsp of honey. Mix it well. Gently rub this mixture all over your face and neck. Wash after 5 minutes. It dissolves all impurities from the skin, reduces the production of melanin in the skin, protects the skin from UV damage and gives an oil-free, noticeably light skin tone
3. Water: Water is incredibly beneficial to our health — it not only helps keep us hydrated but acts as a neutralizer to help balance things out. This includes your skin. Make sure you drink at least ten glasses of water every day to help remove under-eye dark circles. Drinking more water will also automatically help in making your skin glow.
4. Lemon sugar scrub: Dip lemon halves into sugar and then using it as a sponge, scrub it gently on your face till the sugar granules start to melt. Apply this throughout your body if desired. This helps in making the skin softer and fairer. Do not use if pimples or acne are there, however, as this could burst them.
Also Read: How to Get relief from Headache
5. Papaya and watermelon: Papaya and watermelon, cut up, and properly mixed in equal amounts serves as a great face mask. This will help to get rid of any dark and oily skin.
6. Clay material: Multani mitti (otherwise known as Fuller’s earth) is a clay material that’s a great solution to helping with dark spots on your skin. Take some heaping spoonfuls, mix it with rose water and apply daily.
7. Honey and yogurt mix: Mix honey, yogurt, milk, and ground up sesame seeds. Then, apply this mix onto your skin. This will also help with oily skin if you suffer from that as well.
8. Cucumber juice: Using the juice from a mashed up cucumber, mix that with honey, and then apply that to your skin to help moisturize it. This will pave the way for a fairer complexion as well.
Also Read: Get rid of Dark Neck
9. Basil leaves: Take some basil leaves (tulsi) and smash it to get the desired juice out of the leaves. Then, mix it with some lime juice and apply it onto your skin for 15 minutes daily. You will see the results in two weeks’ time.
10. Curd, oatmeal, and tomato: Mix curd, oatmeal, and cut up tomatoes into a bowl and mash into a concoction that you can then spread onto your face.
11. Saffron: Mix some milk with a pinch of saffron. Then, take a cotton ball or cotton pad and dip it into the solution and apply onto your face.
12. Egg white: Make sure you first remove the yolk, because as nutritious as it is, it may cause oily skin. Use the egg white as a paste for your skin to help reduce oiliness and help with skin fairness. Apply it twice a week for the best results.
13. Coconut water and milk: Coconut water and milk are already very healthy to drink. You can also mix the two and apply this onto your skin as a wash to reduce scars on your face. Do this daily for the best results.
14. Curd: Curd is also known to improve your facial tones. It’s a proven skin softener and complexion grower. It contains zinc and lactic acid, both of which are useful for lightening and brightening your skin.
Also Read: Get relief from Throat Pain
15. Turmeric powder: This brightly colored spice has many health benefits, including skin fairness. Make a paste of turmeric powder and lemon juice, cool it for some time, and then apply to your face, and then wash it off after a few minutes.
16. Mint leaves: Mint is also a great contributor to fair skin. Simply mix up some mint leaves with water by grinding it with a spoon. Use this paste on your neck and face, and then repeat if desired.
17. Gram flour paste: You can easily make this paste of gram flour (however much it takes to make it spreadable, 2-3 drops of lemon juice, and one or two teaspoons of milk. Apply it to your face and neck, let it sit for 15 minutes, wash, and then repeat this process weekly.
18. Almonds: The almond has many nutritional benefits — many of those apply to your skin. Eating them is very beneficial as is, but you can also grate almonds and mash it up with some warm water to make a paste for your skin for great results.
19. Lemon mixed into honey: Lemon and honey is a good mixture to use if you want the naturally fair skin. Squirt some lemon juice into honey, mix up properly, and then use a spoon to gently apply it on the whole face, and spread it evenly with your hands. Then, leave this on for some twenty minutes. Then wash it off.
Also Read: Health Risks of Smoking Cigarettes
20. Lemon: Lemon has been proven to be an excellent bleaching agent in general. Of, course it’s safe enough to use on your skin as well. Simply cut some lemon slices and, being careful to avoid squirting any citrus in your eyes, rub it against the affected areas of your face. This helps in getting rid of the spots and facial wear outs.